Aromatic Mango Beef Curry
Break away from the ordinary recipe by adding in some mango into this dish – your family is sure to love the outcome.
|4 tablespoons||corn oil|
|135 g||NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|50 g||young mango, cut into cubes|
|100 g||potatoes, cut into wedges|
|50 g||carrots, cut into wedges|
|300 g||lean beef, cut into cubes|
|30 g||cashew nuts, finely chopped|
|3 tablespoons||chilli paste|
|2 teaspoons||mustard seeds|
- Firstly, blend the tomato, chilli paste, garlic, ginger, shallots, nutmeg and mustard seeds together.
- Next, heat some oil in a frying pan and sauté the blend until the oil separates.
- Then, add in the NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural, MAGGI® CukupRasa™, young mango, potatoes, carrots, water, beef and cashew nuts and mix well.
- Bring it to a boil for 5 minutes and then let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put it on your best serving dish and serve it to your family while it’s nice and hot.