Auspicious Asparagus With Salted Egg
Asparagus and eggs – always the perfect match.
Good to Know
Asparagus is rich in folate, a B-vitamin that plays a role in the formation of blood cells.
|2 tablespoons||corn oil|
|250 g||asparagus spears, washed and trimmed|
|100 g||chive flowers, washed and trimmed|
|1 tablespoon||chopped garlic|
|1||red chilli, chopped|
|2||cooked salted egg yolks, mashed|
|200 ml||NESTLÉ Low Fat Milk|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
- In a wok, pour in one tablespoon of oil and wait until it gets hot and starts smoking lightly.
- Then, add in the asparagus and chive flowers and stir fry over high heat for 3 minutes or until it is just cooked. Dish onto a serving plate.
- Using the same wok, add in another tablespoon of oil and stir fry the garlic and chilli until fragrant.
- Next, add in the mashed egg yolks and milk. Stir the ingredients over low heat until the liquid comes to a boil and slightly thickens.
- Finally, season with MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and pour over the asparagus.
- Best enjoyed while it’s hot with steamed white rice.