Beef & Broccoli Stir-fry with Oyster Sauce
A simple and balanced dish of tender beef and broccoli,coated in oyster sauce.
|200 g||Sirloin, fat cap removed & sliced against grain|
|1 head||Broccoli, cut into medium sized pcs, blanched|
|4 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|2 tbsp||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce Soy Sauce – to taste|
|1 tspn||Tauciu, rinsed|
|1 tspn||Tapioca Starch|
- Marinate beef with the 1tbsp MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, and some tapioca starch.
- Heat oil in wok till almost smoking point. Quickly stir fry the beef for 30 secs.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add in garlic and stir-fry till fragrant. Add in tauciu and sauté for 30secs. Add in broccoli, soy sauce, remaining oyster sauce, and some white pepper. Stir evenly.
- Once broccoli is cooked, add beef into wok again.
- Toss for 30 more secs. Do a taste test, and serve.