Blanched Mustard Greens with Oyster Sauce
Simply sautéed with garlic and stir fried with MAGGI® oyster sauce, this green and leafy dish is sure to liven up your meals!
Good to Know
Mustard greens are a good source of calcium and potassium. Both these nutrients promotes good bone health and helps prevent brittle bones.
|1 pack/300 g||mustard greens, blanched and chopped|
|2 teaspoons||cooking oil|
|1 teaspoon||garlic, minced|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|2 teaspoons||corn flour|
- Firstly, blanch the mustard greens in a pot of boiling water until just cooked or when greens turn a darker colour.
- Remove and cool under tap water, drain and cut stalks into 2 to 3 inch lengths and set aside on a serving platter.
- Next, heat the cooking oil in a pan. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- In a small bowl, combine MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, corn flour and water.
- Once properly dissolved, pour the mixture into the pan and let it boil until it thickens.
- Finally, remove it from the heat and pour it over the cooked vegetables. Serve immediately.
Energy 54 Kcal