Cencalok Fried Chicken
Once you’ve tasted it, there’s no way you’re not going for a second serving of rice to enjoy more of it!
|¼ cup||cooking oil|
|5||red onion, thinly sliced|
|3 cloves||garlic, thinly sliced|
|3 stalks||lemongrass, thinly cut|
|600 g||chicken breast, cut into pieces|
|½ cup||cencalok (drain and discard liquid)|
|3||kaffir lime leaves, ripped|
|½ cup||tamarind juice|
|3||calamansi lime, juiced|
|2||red chilli, sliced|
|2||green chilli, sliced|
|1 tablespoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry red onion and garlic until golden brown. Scoop out, toss it a little and set aside.
- Remove a bit of oil from the wok. Add in blended ingredient B and stir-fry until fragrant and the oil separates on low heat.
- Next, add in the chicken, cencalok and kaffir lime leaves and stir thoroughly. Add tamarind juice, stir well and allow it to boil.
- Add in MAGGI® CukupRasa™, calamansi lime juice and sugar.
- Lower the heat and let the ingredients simmer until the chicken is cooked and gravy is thickened.
- Finally, add in the red onion and garlic that was set aside earlier and the green and red chilli. Give it all a good stir and it’s ready to be served!
Energy 208 Kcal