Chef Muluk’s Tilapia Pansuh
Delicious tilapia with fragrant herbs that gets the family drooling.
|500 g||Tilapia fish, chopped into small pieces|
|A (finely chopped):|
|3 cm||Galangal (lengkuas), thinly sliced|
Lemongrass, thinly sliced
|1 pinch||Wild ginger flowers, torn in small pieces|
|100 g||Kesum (Vietnamese mint) leaves|
Bird’s eye chillies
|200 g||Sweet potato leaves (leaves only)|
- Mix the chopped fish with ingredients A and B, and half of your sweet potato leaves.
- Put all ingredients into a covered pot, with remaining sweet potato leaves on top.
- Cook over medium heat until steam rises from the lid.
- Reduce heat and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Energy 157.2 Kcal