Creamy Carbonara Spaghetti
A satisfying meal the entire family will devour in a blink!
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|100 g||chicken frankfurters, sliced|
|50 ml||cooking cream|
|30 g||onion, diced|
|30 g||garlic, chopped|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Start cooking the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant for about 1 minute.
- Next, add in the chicken frankfurters and allow it to cook.
- When the spaghetti is al dente, drain and place it into a deep dish. Use tongs to toss, add 1 tablespoon of oil, and toss again.
- Add the cooked spaghetti into the skillet and sauté together with the chicken frankfurters.
- Next, add in the cooking cream and MAGGI® CukupRasa™. Allow it to cook and simmer away for a while.
- Give it one final toss and your spaghetti carbonara is now ready to be served! Dig in!