Crusty Shepherd's Pie
Loaded with bits of meat, this pie is sure to be a hit!
Good to Know
Russet potatoes have a more “flaky” texture due to high starch and low moisture content, making them perfect for baking.
|100 ml||skim milk|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|For the Filling:|
|1 cup||mushrooms, diced|
|2||bird’s eyes chilli|
|250 g||minced meat|
|4 tablespoon||MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup|
- Slice potatoes and boil them for 8 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, fry garlic, onion, carrot, mushrooms and chillies until a little soft.
- Add minced meat, stock cube, tomato ketchup and fresh tomatoes. Pour in a bit of water and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mash potatoes with butter, milk and MAGGI® CukupRasa™.
- Place filling in ramekins, top with the mashed potato and bake in oven, top grill at 180℃ for 10 - 15 minutes.
Energy 340 kcal