Curry Carbonara In A Hurry
A quick and easy one-dish meal with an exotic twist.
Good to Know
Choose whole-wheat pasta instead of white because whole-wheat pasta contains three parts of the grain – the bran (rich in fibre), the germ (contains good fat), and the endosperm (source of carbohydrate).
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, sliced|
|1 stalk||curry leaves|
|1/4 cup||grated parmesan cheese|
|2 teaspoon||curry powder|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|2 tablespoon||skim milk|
|1 cup||broccoli, cooked|
- Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- Fry curry leaves in olive oil and then, add sliced sausages and garlic.
- Next, add in curry powder, MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and the cream.
- Tip in cooked pasta and mix well.
- In a small bowl, add cheese to the egg yolk. Drain the pasta and add the hot pasta in the egg yolk mixture and stir well to mix.
- Top it with broccoli and serve hot.
Energy 286 kcal