Double Boil Fish Maw Chicken Soup With Shiitake Mushroom
Golden and nutritious meal to be enjoyed with your loved ones.
|40 g||Shitake Mushroom, pre-soaked|
|1 whole||free- range chicken, pre-blanched with hot water (to remove smell)|
|8 tablespoon||MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock|
|2 tablespoon||soy sauce|
|30 g||rock sugar|
|300 g||dry fish maw, pre-soaked and sliced|
|100 g||Nai Pak Choy (Milk Cabbage)|
|30 g||white fungus, soaked and cleaned|
- Pour enough water into wok and place it on the induction cooker. Press START, select MAX and wait for water to boil.
- Blanch vegetables and rinse in cold water.
- Add ginger slice, blanch chicken for few minutes, remove from wok and rinse with cold water. Next blanch the fish maw for couple of minutes. Remove from wok, rinse with cold water and cut fish maw into chunks.
- In the slow cooker, add in ingredients A, and cook for 1-2 hours.
- After 1-2 hours, add in ingredients B and cook for 30 minutes or longer.
- Keep warm after all ingredients are cooked and enjoy!
Energy 158.1 Kcal
Protein 29.9 g
Fat 2 g
Carbs 4.1 g