Easy Peasy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Here’s a delicious and simple recipe for a pizza that comes together in just minutes.
Good to Know
Have some fun with the kids by allowing them to mix-and-match their favourite toppings for the pizza.
|2||chicken breasts, sliced|
|1 cup||mozzarella cheese|
|1 cup||mushrooms, sliced|
|1||green pepper, sliced|
|6 tablespoon||MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® Liquid Seasoning|
|3 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||vegetable oil|
|sugar to taste|
- Mix ingredients for barbecue sauce together. Use half of it to marinate the chicken in.
- Fry chicken for 5-8 minutes until a little crispy.
- Spread remaining barbecue sauce on the multigrain bread slices.
- Scatter a little mozzarella and lay chicken, onions, sliced green peppers and mushrooms on top. Top it with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
Energy 318 kcal