Easy Peasy Honey Chicken
Intensify this classic sweet dish with a savoury richness, while at the same time lock all of the meat’s natural juices.
|1 tbsp||corn oil|
|300 g||chicken breast, boneless|
|300 g||chicken tight, boneless|
|¼ cup (4 tbsps.)||MAGGI® Oyster sauce|
|½ tbsp||thick soy sauce|
|2 tbsp||chili powder|
- In a bowl, marinate all ingredients A. Leave it overnight or for 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 250ºC, place aliminium foil on a baking tray and a little bit of oil on top.
- Take a grilling tray and spread oil to prevent the chicken from sticking. Put the grilling tray on top of the baking tray.
- Take the chicken and put on top of the tray and add in the oven.
- Cook for 5 minutes with high heat and reduce to 180⁰C, until cook throughly.
Energy 212 Kcal