Easy Scrumptious Lasagna
Satisfy your soul with this deliciously wholesome lasagne filled with layers of ooey gooey cheese.
Good to Know
For a more balanced meal for your family, add spinach or aubergine in between the layers to boost up the fibre content.
|1 packet||lasagne sheets|
|For the meat sauce:|
|300 g||minced meat|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® Chilli Sauce|
|1/4 cup||tomato puree|
|1 cube||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube|
|For the cheese sauce:|
|300 ml||skim milk|
|80 g||low fat mozzarella cheese|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|1 teaspoon||dried oregano|
|¼ cup||low fat mozzarella for topping|
- Firstly, prepare the meat sauce. Fry garlic and onion until fragrant before adding the minced meat.
- Cook meat until well browned and then, add chilli sauce, tomato puree, chicken stock cube and water. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Next, prepare the cheese sauce. In a separate pan, stir butter into flour until it turns slightly brown. Then, add milk, mozzarella and MAGGI® CukupRasa™. Stir until sauce thickens.
- Arrange lasagne sheets in a baking pan, layer with meat sauce and cheese sauce.
- Repeat this step until all the ingredients have been used up and sprinkle oregano and a bit more mozzarella on top.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes at 180℃. Let it cool before slicing.
Energy 266 kcal