Exquisite Nasi Arab With Chicken
Prepared using a variety of spices and served with succulent, tender and flavoursome chicken, here’s a dish that’s sure to take you to a whole new world.
|500 g||chicken breast, cut into cube|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|2 tablespoons||corn oil|
|1||yellow onion, cut into cubes|
|Spices (or you can buy Kabsa spice mix):|
|1 tablespoon||coriander powder|
|1 teaspoon||black pepper|
|1 teaspoon||cinnamon powder|
|1 teaspoon||turmeric powder|
|1 teaspoon||garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon||ginger powder|
|1 teaspoon||nutmeg powder|
|For the rice:|
|500 g||basmathi rice, rinse and drain|
|3 tablespoons||MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup|
|2 cubes||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube|
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and marinate it for 30 minutes with MAGGI® CukupRasa™. Set it aside.
- Heat pan, add 2 of corn oil and stir fry the yellow onion and garlic.
- Next, proceed to add in the chicken and sprinkle in the spices.
- In a rice cooker, add in the rice, pandan leave, MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup and MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cubes. Pour in the water and stir well.
- Next, add on the chicken mixture onto the rice.
- Switch on the rice cooker and allow it to cook.
- Serve with salad and spicy sambal and enjoy it with your family!
Energy 425 Kcal