A recipe that’s comforting and nutritious, made with fresh red snapper this fish pie is sure to be a guaranteed hit with the whole family!
Good to Know
Fish can be replaced with your preferred seafood.
|1 kg||sweet potato, pre-boiled and mashed|
|2 stalks||spring onion|
|1 bunch||basil & parsley, chopped|
|600 g||red snapper, fillet|
|2 teaspoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|100 g||NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt|
|100 g||parmesan cheese|
|salad, washed and drained|
- Preheat oven to 200°C for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mash potato and season with milk, butter and MAGGI® CukupRasa™. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix chopped tomato, lemon juice and zest, chilli, spring onion, chopped basil and parsley. Mix well.
- In a baking tray, add chopped carrot, celery, fish and sauce mix. Sprinkle MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and evenly spread NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt.
- Cover the top of the fish and the rest of the ingredients with the mashed potato and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve while hot with salad or on its own.
Energy 224 Kcal