Golden Fortune Nest
Like overflowing fortune, let this Fortune Golden Nest exceed your loved ones expectations.
Good to Know
Include a healthy dose of emerald green vegetables in every main meal to help you reach up your daily fibre intake
|To make the nest:|
|250 g||green dragon vegetable, cut into 3” lengths|
|1 packet||enoki mushroom, trimmed|
|100 g||carrots, sliced|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|For the topping:|
|2 tubes||egg tofu, each sliced into 6 pieces|
|150 g||pumpkin, cut into 1 cm cubes|
|3||King oyster mushroom, cut into 1 cm cubes|
|150 g||chicken fillet or breast, cut into 1 cm|
|150 g||medium prawns, peeled and deveined|
|½ teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|1 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||corn starch (mixed with 3 tablespoon water for thickening)|
- Deep-fry or panfry tofu until golden brown. Drain oil and set aside.
- To prepare the nest, fry garlic until fragrant, add in carrots and fry for 3 minutes. Then, add in the rest of the vegetables. Season with MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and stir-fry over high heat until just cooked.
- Ladle onto a large dish and make a well in the centre; it should look like a ‘nest’.
- Next, prepare the topping. Heat oil, add the oyster sauce and let it slightly caramelise. Add chicken and fry until partially cooked. Add in the pumpkin and mushroom and fry for 3 minutes. Add in water and allow it to simmer until pumpkin turns tender.
- Add in prawns and turn up the heat to fry until it’s cooked. Season with MAGGI® CukupRasa™ before adding in the tofu. Finally, thicken sauce with corn starch mixture.
- When ready, dish out into the middle of the ‘nest’ and serve hot.