Grilled Chicken Garden Salad
There are many ingredients you can add to a basic grilled chicken salad to add more flavour to it – chickpeas, grilled corn or even roasted almonds. Fresh and hearty, this grilled chicken garden salad will have your loved ones digging into it the very mom
Good to Know
Eat different coloured vegetables to get a variety of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that’s beneficial to health.
|1 teaspoon||corn oil|
|500 g||chicken breast|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||chilli powder|
|100 g||cucumber, sliced|
|100 g||tomato, sliced|
|50 g||carrot, shredded|
|1||corn cob, grilled|
|¼ cup||roasted almonds, chopped|
|For the Dressing:|
|1 teaspoon||black pepper|
|2 tablespoons||chopped parsley|
|100 g||NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt|
|1 teaspoon||lime zest|
|2 teaspoon||lime juice|
- Firstly, combine the MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, chilli powder and water in a small bowl. Next, pour it over the chicken breast and massage marinade into meat until evenly coated. Let the chicken marinate overnight.
- When the chicken is ready to be cooked, oil a pan or grill and grill the chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Cover with a lid while grilling.
- After the chicken is cooked, let it cool for about 10 minutes and then slice it. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cucumber, salad, tomato, carrot, grilled corn kernels, chickpeas and roasted almonds. Add the sliced chicken into the bowl and set aside to chill.
- It’s now time to prepare the salad dressing. In a small bowl, add the chopped onion, black pepper, chopped parsley, NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt, lime zest, lime juice and honey. Mix the ingredients well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve!
Energy 325 Kcal