Grilled Rendang Sate Combo
A celebrated and nostalgic dish, this grilled rendang satay is an absolute perfection on a stick!
|500 g||chicken breast, cut into cubes|
|3 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||chili paste|
|1 tablespoon||coriander powder|
|1 tablespoon||cumin powder|
|1 teaspoon||fennel powder|
|½ teaspoon||turmeric powder|
|Ingredients (blend with 50ml water):|
- Place the pieces of chicken in a bowl. Add in MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, honey, chili paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel powder and turmeric powder.
- Next, add in the blended ingredients. Give the ingredients a good mix until the chicken is well coated.
- Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for half an hour or so before putting them on the grill.
- Thread chicken pieces onto wooden skewers.
- Heat pan or griller and grill chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through, for 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve with peanut sauce or MAGGI® Chilli Sauce and enjoy every bite!
Energy 149 Kcal