Grilled Salmon with Green Salad
This simple dinner preparation shouldn’t make you feel like you’re swimming upstream. Pair up this healthy and nutritious grilled salmon with a serving of green salad and enjoy! It’s a nice change compared with your everyday fish dishes
Good to Know
Salmon is an excellent source of protein and the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
|2 teaspoon||corn oil|
|500 g||salmon fillet|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 teaspoon||chilli powder|
|1 clove||garlic, crushed|
|100 g||cucumber, sliced|
|100 g||tomato, sliced|
|2||orange, peeled and cut into small wedges|
|For the Dressing:|
|2 tablespoon||olive oil|
|3 tablespoons||lemon juice|
|1 clove||garlic, chopped|
|1||bird’s eye chilli, chopped|
|excess juice from grilled salmon|
- Firstly, combine the MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, chilli powder, crushed garlic and water in a small bowl. Next, pour it over the salmon fillet and coat it evenly. Let the salmon marinate overnight.
- When the fish is well marinated, oil a pan or grill and grill the fish fir 5 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Strain the excess juice from the grilled salmon and leave it aside.
- Next, mix together the cucumber, salad, tomato, oranges and onion in a bowl. Set aside to chill.
- In another bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing – olive oil, lemon juice, onion, garlic, bird’s eye chilli and the excess juice from the grilled salmon to add more flavour to the dressing.
- Place the grilled salmon over the vegetable mix and drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.
Energy 325 Kcal