High Fibre Wheat Porridge
Porridge doesn’t have to be boring.
|200 g||meat, cut into small cubes|
|200 g||wheat, washed and drained|
|2 teaspoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|3 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|100 g||carrots, diced and blanched|
|2 tablespoons||corn oil|
|1 teaspoon||cumin powder|
|2 tablespoons||coriander powder|
|1 teaspoon||aniseed powder|
|30 g||cucumber, julienned|
|1||red chilli, thinly sliced|
- In a pot, add in water.
- Next, add in the meat, wheat and cinnamon. As soon as it boils, reduce the heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let the meat cook until it turns tender and the wheat grains turn soft and expand.
- Allow it to simmer and wait for it to take on a porridge-like consistency while you stir it occasionally.
- In a separate pan, heat up the corn oil. Add in the MAGGI® CukupRasa™, garlic, carrots, cumin powder, coriander powder, and aniseed powder with 5 tablespoons of water. Sauté the ingredients until the oil separates.
- Then, add this into the pot with the porridge and stir well. Make sure the ingredients are well distributed.
- Let everything simmer together for 5 minutes before you turn off the stove. Garnish it with cucumber and red chilli and your scrumptious porridge is now ready to be served.