Honey Chicken Rice
Tantalisingly tender honey-glazed chicken.
|1 tbsp||cooking oil|
|4 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 in||Ginger, chopped|
|1 no||Screw pine (pandan) leaf|
|500 g||Thai Jasmine rice, washed and tossed|
|½ tsp||Turmeric powder|
|2 tbsp||MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock|
|1 tbsp||Corn oil|
|500 g||Chicken meat|
|3 tbsp||MAGGI® Oyster sauce|
|2 tbsp||Chilli paste|
|½ tbsp||Ginger, pounded|
- Marinate chicken in a bowl by mixing all ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil and stir fry Ingredients A till fragrant.
- Add in rice and stir awhile. Turn off the fire.
- Add rice in electric pot and pour in water, MAGGI® Concentrated Chicken Stock and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Heat oil and add chicken marinade and sauce. Cook till sauce thickens and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Kitchen Tip: Use kitchen towels/tissues to blot out excessive oil from deep frying
Energy 370 Kcal