Jiu Hu Char- Fried Yam Bean with Shredded Cuttlefish
Shimmering Rain of Fortunes
Good to Know
Yam bean is a good source of dietary fibre which help us feel full longer and regulate digestion.
|2 tablespoons||cooking oil|
|100 g||minced chicken breast (skinless)|
|3 cloves||garlic sliced|
|50 g||shredded dried cuttlefish, soaked for 5 minutes|
|400 g||yambean/sengkuang julienned|
|1 small||carrot julienned|
|3-4 leaves (about 150 g)||cabbage shredded|
|5||dried Shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water to soften, thinly sliced|
|7-8 pieces||lettuce leaves, ground white pepper, to taste|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® Thai Chilli Sauce or MAGGI® Chilli Sauce|
- Firstly, heat cooking oil in a wok. Add in garlic and shallots and stir fry until aromatic.
- Next, add in minced chicken and stir for another 3 – 4 minutes. Then, add in dried cuttlefish and mushroom. Stir all the ingredients well for another 2 minutes.
- Add in remaining vegetables, pour in seasoning mix and stir fry for 2 – 3 minutes. Cover with lid and leave to simmer on low heat until the vegetables soften. Add more water if you prefer more sauce.
- Lastly, season with ground white pepper if necessary.
- Dish out and serve immediately with fresh lettuce leaves and MAGGI® Thai Chilli Sauce or MAGGI® Chilli Sauce - Thai.
Energy 84 Kcal