MAGGI® Kari Noodles Minang Negeri Sembilan
A touch of flavour from Negeri Sembilan to complement this dish, naturally accompanied by spicy bird’s eye chilies…try it once and you will come back for more!
|2 nos||Red onion, pounded|
|2 cloves||Garlic, pounded|
|4 nos||Bird's eye chili, pounded|
|200g||Chicken breast meat, cut into cubes|
|4 packs||MAGGI® 2-minute Noodles Kari seasoning|
|100g||Mustard leaves, sliced|
|3 tablespoons||Coconut milk|
|4 packs||MAGGI® 2-minute Noodles Kari|
|1 tablespoon||Spring onion, sliced|
|1 tablespoon||Fried onions|
|1 nos egg||Fried flat and shredded|
- In a pot, add water and leave to boil.
- Add red onions, garlic and pounded bird’s eye chilies. Add chicken breast.
- Simmer for a while, add MAGGI® 2-Minute Noodles Kari seasoning, mustard leaves, carrots and coconut milk.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and add MAGGI® 2-Minute Noodles Kari. Boil for 2 minutes or until noodles are cooked.
- Serve with fried onions, spring onions and shredded egg
Energy 484.5 Kcal