Fill, seal, boil, devour.
Good to Know
Use chicken breast fillet in place of skinless chicken pieces for lower fat content in the soup.
|250 g||shrimp meat, chopped coarsely|
|20 g||carrot, diced|
|2 pieces||water chestnut, diced|
|1 piece||black fungus, soaked and sliced thinly|
|2 teaspoons||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|2 teaspoons||MAGGI® CUKUPRASA™|
|1 teaspoon||sesame oil|
|¼ teaspoon||white pepper|
|½ teaspoon||corn starch|
|12 pieces||round-shaped sui kow wrapper|
|300 g||chicken pieces, skin removed and cut into small pieces|
|150 g||Chinese cabbage, cut into 3 x 4 cm pieces|
|3 cubes||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube, crumbled|
|2 stalks||spring onion, chopped, for garnishing|
|to taste||white pepper|
- Bring water to boil in a medium pot, add chicken pieces, Chinese cabbage and MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube. Stir brie
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients in A (except for sui kow skin) evenly. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry your hands properly, to prevent sui kow wrapper from sticking to your palm. Place a sui kow wrapper on your palm, put 1 tablespoonful of
- In a large pot, bring 2 litres of water to a boil. Divide the dumplings into two batches. Put in dumplings one at a time and stir with a spatula to prevent the dumplings from sticking. Bring to a boil again and leave to simmer on medium heat until the
- Dish out dumplings with a strainer ladle and place them in a soup bowl. Pour soup over the dumplings and garnish with chopped spring onions. Season with white pepper if desired.