Luscious Baked Chicken
Just coat the chicken with a simple marinade and let the oven take care of the rest.
Good to Know
Discarding the chicken skin will reduce the fat content in the dish.
|4 pieces||chicken thigh, deboned and each cut into 2 halves|
|8||large red onions, finely chopped|
|2 teaspoons||ginger, finely chopped|
|4 stalks||lemongrass, finely chopped|
|1 tablespoon||chilli powder|
|1 tablespoon||turmeric powder|
|1 tablespoon||coriander powder|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
- Place the chicken thigh on a cutting board, debone it and cut each piece into 2 halves.
- Rinse the chicken under cold running water and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the red onions, ginger, lemongrass, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and sugar.
- Coat the mixture generously all over the chicken and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
- If you're planning on using a charcoal grill, preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Place the chicken on a roasting rack and allow it to cook for 20 minutes.
- Otherwise, if you're using an electric oven, preheat oven to 225°C and roast for 30 minutes.
- Serve the roast chicken with fresh garden salad or roast potatoes. It’s a great dinner idea that the entire family will love.