Magnificent MAGGI® Chicken Murtabak
A creative hybrid – presenting the MAGGI Murtabak!
|2 packets||MAGGI® 2-Minute Noodles Kari|
|1 tablespoon||cooking oil|
|3 tablespoons||yellow onion, finely chopped|
|100 g||chicken meat, minced|
|2 tablespoons||flat-leaf parsley (daun sup), finely chopped|
- Start by blanching the MAGGI® 2-Minute Noodles Kari without the seasoning for 2 minutes. Strain the water and leave it aside.
- Next, combine the yellow onion, eggs, chicken meat and flat-leaf parsley in a bowl with 1 packet of MAGGI® 2-Minute Noodles Kari flavour seasoning.
- Then, toss in the blanched noodles and mix it all together.
- In a pan, heat up the ghee and fry the MAGGI Murtabak for 3 minutes on each side.
- When it’s ready, surprise the family with a rather new take on their favourite noodles!