Northern Beef Rice Noodle Soup
Served in an intensely flavoursome broth, this noodle dish is one that is synonymous with people in the Northern part of Malaysia.
|400 gram||Dried beehoon, soaked with water & 2 tsp turmeric|
|1 nos||onion, wedges|
|2 nos||star anise|
|200 gram||beef bone|
|5 tbsps||corn oil|
|2 packs (50gram)||Soup Spices (rempah sup)|
|2 nos||lemongrass, crushed|
|3 tbsp||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|Sliced Beef (that had been boiled and drained)|
1. In soup pot, add ingredient A, let it boil with medium heat until the beef thoroughly cook.
2. Take out the lean beef, and set aside to cool. (slice beef to serve with noodle)
3. In a pan, heat oil and add in ingredients B, stir fry until oil separated.
4. Add in the paste in the beef stock, stir and let it boil.
5. Boil broth until well combine and season with MAGGI CukupRasa.
6. Serve beehoon with hot soup and condiments.
Energy 100 Kcal