Omelette with Mushroom and Spinach
Leave aside the sunny-side ups and scrambled eggs – here’s a new take on eggs. Easy, inexpensive, and packed with protein, this fluffy and filling omelette isn’t’ just great for breakfast but also for brunch or dinner
|300 g||spinach, sliced|
|200 g||button mushroom, sliced|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
- Firstly, heat butter in a pan and stir-fry mushrooms until tender and spinach until just wilted. Set aside.
- Next, whisk the eggs and MAGGI® CukupRasa™ in a bowl.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan on medium heat. Pour in the eggs and cook for a minute or until the bottom of the omelette is lightly set.
- Scoop the mushroom and spinach and place it on half of the egg mixture.
- Finally, gently fold over the other side of the omelette over the filling. Enjoy!
Energy 101 Kcal