Oven-Baked Cheesy Chicken Noodles
A scrumptious meal you and your whole family will love.
|30 g||grated cheese|
|2 packets||MAGGI® BIG Kari noodles, boiled, toss without flavouring|
|2 tablespoons||NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural|
|½ cup||MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup|
|2 packets||MAGGI® BIG Kari (flavouring only)|
|30 g||carrots, diced and blanched|
|10 g||roasted coconut paste (kerisik)|
|500 g||chicken breast, cut into cubes|
|3||kaffir lime leaves, slivered|
|1||turmeric leaf, slivered|
|1 tablespoon||corn oil|
- Start by preheating your oven to 180°C.
- Then, boil the MAGGI® BIG Kari noodles without the flavouring. Toss the noodles until all the water is drained out.
- Mix the noodles with the eggs and pour into a baking tray.
- Let the mix bake for 15 minutes or until you can see that it is cooked.
- While the noodles are baking, heat the corn oil in a pot and add in the NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural, MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup, MAGGI® BIG Kari flavouring, garlic, carrots, shallot, roasted coconut paste, chicken breast, kaffir lime leaves and turmeric leaf.
- When the chicken is cooked thoroughly, spread the fried ingredients over the baked noodles.
- Top it off with grated cheese and bake it for 5 minutes.
- When it’s ready, take it out of the oven and enjoy it with your family while it’s piping hot.