Oyster Sauce Braised Potato Chicken
Enjoy the delicious taste of the oyster sauce as it soaks through the potatoes and chicken.
|1 nos||Chicken, cut into 16pcs|
|3 inch||Ginger, thinly sliced|
|4 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|3 nos||Potatoes, diced (fairly large)|
|2 tbsp||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tbsp||Dark Soy Sauce|
|1 tsp||White Pepper|
|Soy Sauce||– to taste|
- Heat up wok with some oil. Add in potatoes and brown. Remove and set aside.
- Remove access oil, leaving just enough in wok. Once oil is hot add in ginger, stir-fry till golden.
- Add in garlic and continue stir-frying till fragrant.
- Add in chicken, MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, as well as potatoes.
- Add just enough water to cover chicken.
- Braise chicken and potatoes till tender.
- Season with some salt and white pepper.