Pan Fried Lamb Dumplings
With a steamed texture on the top and a slight crisp on the bottom, these pan fried dumplings are nothing like the regular ones.
|300 g||lamb, a bit of fat removed & minced|
|1 piece||shiitake mushroom, soaked and chopped|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||light soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon||dark soy sauce|
|2 teaspoon||black vinegar|
|1 pack||dumpling skin|
1. Chop ingredients A in a chopper or by hand. Mix together in a bowl.
2. Add ingredients B into the bowl. Using your hands, mix ingredients A and B until well combined.
3. Place a dumpling skin on the palm of your hand. Scoop 1 teaspoon of the lamb filling onto the centre of each dumpling skin.
4. Wet the edges of the dumpling skin with a bit of water to wrap it. Repeat the process until you’re done with the filling.
5. Heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Place the dumplings on the pan, on medium heat.
6. Pour in 100 ml water and cover the pan with a lid. Let it steam until the water dries up.
TIPS: For a more balanced snack, blend in celery or Chinese chestnuts into the filling.
HACK: For easier preparation, the filling can be prepared beforehand or you can make the dumplings and freeze them.
Energy 86 Kcal