Pan Fried Salmon With Sweet Potato
Moist, tender and lip smackingly delicious…
|1 nos||sweet potato, pre-boiled and mashed|
|300 gram||salmon, fillet|
|1 tbsp||MAGGI Oyster Sauce|
|½ tsp||chili flakes|
|½ floret||broccoli, cut into floret|
|100 gram||baby spinach, clean and drain|
|5 nos||cherry tomato, cut into halve|
- In a pot, boil water and add in sweet potato.
- Meanwhile mix salmon, MAGGI Oyster Sauce and chili flakes. Let it marinate for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Test if sweet potato is cook thoroughly by poking through it. If soft then it’s thoroughly cooked. Mashed it and set aside.
- Heat pan and pan fried salmon with 1 teaspoon of oil as salmon will provide oil while it’s cooking. Cook 3 minutes each side or until salmon are thoroughly cooked.
- Using the same pan and remaining oil, stir fry all the vegetables to give natural flavor.
- Serve all while hot.
Energy 401 Kcal