Perfect Seafood Paella
Treat the family to this sumptuous meal of Paella that’s surely unforgettable!
Good to Know
Learn how to prepare your own stock. Put prawns, vegetables as well as herbs and spices in a stockpot, cook on high heat and bring it to a boil, then reduce heat and allow it to simmer.
|100 g||clams (Lala)|
|2 tablespoon||olive oil|
|3 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1||small onion, diced|
|1 1/2 cups||basmati rice|
|1/2 cup||MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® Homemade Chicken Stock|
|1||red pepper, diced|
- Fry prawns in olive oil to infuse it. Set aside the fried prawns.
- Next, fry garlic, onion and red peppers until fragrant in the prawn infused oil.
- Add in paprika, oregano and tomato sauce.
- Stir through the tomato sauce, then add the rice and mix it thoroughly with the ingredients in the pan. Stir for a couple of minutes so it starts to absorb all the lovely flavours.
- Dilute the chicken stock with water and pour into the pan. Pop the lid on and cook for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the seafood and peas, place the lid back on and let it cook for 15 more minutes until the rice is cooked and fluffy.
- Enjoy while it’s hot!
Energy 294 kcal