A popular dish from the south, this omelette serves as a nutritious dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
|5 tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|2 pc||Holland onion, sliced|
|5 cloves||Garlic, finely chopped|
|1 stalk||Red chillies, sliced|
|50 g||Long beans, chopped|
|3 pc||Potatoes, sliced|
|3-4 stalks||Spring onion, sliced (added into egg mixture)|
|1 tbsp||MAGGI® CukupRasa™ (added into egg mixture)|
- Heat oil, stir fry ingredients A till cooked through.
- Add potato slices into kuali.
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add spring onions and MAGGI® CukupRasa™.
- Pour egg mixture into kuali.
- Lower heat, cover kuali and let eggs cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve piping hot!
Kitchen Tips: Soak potatoes in water to reduce excess starch.
Energy 240 Kcal