Quick Korma with Pitta Bread
An ancient Mughlai cuisine, this simple to prepare Korma makes a very delicious and satisfying meal served with rice or even pitta bread.
Good to Know
Add 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ Greek Style Yogurt to make the Korma more creamy and delicious.
|1 tablespoon||corn oil|
|50 g||korma powder|
|2 cubes||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube|
|1||green chilli, halved|
|Serve with:||Pitta bread or white rice|
- Blend onion, garlic, ginger and korma powder with water.
- Next, stir-fry Korma paste in a pot until the oil separates and smells fragrant.
- Add in chicken pieces and stir until the meat turns a little pale-coloured.
- Pour in water, turn the heat high and let it boil for 5 minutes. Lower the heat.
- Add in tomato, MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube and green chilli. Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with pitta bread or white rice.
Energy 174 Kcal