Reverse Seared Roast Chicken With Yuzu Garlic
Warm, tender and juicy roasted chicken to fulfil your cravings and leave you wanting more.
|For the Roast Chicken|
|1 (1.2 kg)||Whole chicken|
|2 tablespoon||MAGGI® Liquid Seasoning|
|3 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|½ teaspoon||5 spice|
|1 teaspoon||black pepper|
|1 (small bunch)||spring onion|
- Pre-heat the oven and wait until it beeps 3 times and “√” icons appears to inform oven is pre-heated.
- Marinate the chicken with Ingredients A, and set aside.
- Cover chicken with aluminum foil and place on baking tray. Place the chicken on a rack at the lower shelf position. Select CONVECTION mode and press SET. Set temperature to 90˚C press SET, set cooking time to 3-4 hours and then press START. When done leave to cool or until needed.
- Prepare sauce in a blender. Blend ingredients B until we'll combined and set aside.
- Before serving chicken, select the HEALTHY FRY mode on the cubie oven and press SET to start preheating. Set cooking time to 5-10 minutes (this is to get the chicken skin crispy) and rotate the chicken for even browning if needed. Allow chicken to cool slightly before cutting and serve with the yuzu sauce.
Energy 238.8 Kcal