Seafood Combo ala Shellout
The best way to feast on this delicious serving of seafood galore is with your bare hands!
Good to Know
Add more vegetables according to your preference. If you wish, you can enjoy the dish with bread or flavoured rice for a more balanced meal.
|1/3 cup||corn oil|
|50 g||dried chilli, soaked|
|2 stalks||lemongrass, crushed|
|2 sprigs||curry leaves|
|4 tablespoons||fish curry powder + 2 tablespoons water|
|3 tablespoons||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce|
|1/4 cup||fish sauce|
|3 pieces||dried tamarind|
|100 ml||water, add to gravy|
|Seafood & Vegetables|
|3||crabs, clean and cut|
|300 g||prawn, cleaned (leave shell on)|
|100 g||clams, cleaned|
|150 g||squid, cleaned and sliced|
|200 g||broccoli, cut into florets|
|2||corn cob, cut into 3 pieces|
|200 g||carrot, sliced|
- Heat pan and stir-fry blended ingredients until the oil separates.
- Add in lemongrass, curry leaves and the curry powder that has been mixed with water, MAGGI® Oyster Sauce, fish sauce, dried tamarind and lime juice. Stir in thoroughly.
- Pour in water and give it a good stir.
- In a big pot, boil water and add in the seafood and vegetables. Let it boil until it’s cooked.
- Take 1 cup of stock from the boiled ingredients and strain the seafood and vegetables.
- Mix it with the gravy, seafood and vegetables until well combined.
- Lay out the dish in a large serving dish and serve with pitta bread or corn rice!
Energy 197 Kcal