Simple Quail Eggs Sambal
An easily prepared, delicious dish of hard-boiled quail eggs in a rich and spicy sambal.
|12||quail eggs, boiled|
|4 tablespoons||chilli paste|
|4 cloves||garlic, blended|
|1 tablespoon||corn oil|
|2 teaspoons||shrimp paste|
|2 tablespoons||NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural|
|2 tablespoons||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|20 g||tamarind, diluted with 120ml water|
- In a pot, boil the quail eggs. Then, gently peel the shells and set it aside.
- In a pan, sauté the chilli paste, garlic, shallot and shrimp paste in. Do so until the oil separates.
- Next, add in the NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural, MAGGI® CukupRasa™, sugar, water and the tamarind water. Let it boil for 2 minutes before you reduce the heat. Allow it to simmer for 3 minutes so that all the wonderful flavours are released.
- Finally, add in the quail eggs and stir for a minute.
- Serve this yummy sambal while it’s hot with plain rice or Nasi Lemak.