Simply Southern Fried Chicken
Perfect for feeding a crowd, this no-fuss fried chicken is crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
Good to Know
By replacing mayonnaise with yogurt, this dish is made not just more nutritious but also has its fat content significantly reduced.
|400 g||chicken boneless skinless fillets|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® Homemade Chicken Stock|
|2 teaspoon||chilli flakes|
|1 cup||self-rising flour|
|2 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|oil for pan-frying|
|For the slaw:|
|2 cups||purple cabbage, grated|
|1||small onion, sliced finely|
|½ cup||low fat yogurt|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Beat the eggs into the stock.
- Soak the chicken in the egg mixture and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Mix chilli flakes, flour and MAGGI® CukupRasa™ and dredge the chicken in it. 2. Pan-fry for 7 minutes on each side.
- Pan-fry for 7 minutes on each side.
- Mix grated cabbage, carrots and onions with yogurt and season to taste. Serve a heaping serving of it with your chicken and enjoy!
Energy 306 kcal