Spicy, Soury, Auspicious Prawns
Give an oriental spin to this succulent prawn dish.
Good to Know
Simply cut a shallow slit along the back of the prawn and remove the darkly covered vein.
|500 g||Tiger prawns, trimmed and deveined, shells and tail intact|
|3 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1||onion, cut into rings|
|2 tablespoons||cooking oil|
|1 tablespoon||lime juice|
|3 stalks||coriander leaves, for garnishing|
|1 piece||red chili, cut into long thin strips and soaked in water (for garnishing)|
|2 stalks||mint leaves, for garnishing|
|1 sachet||MAGGI® Tomyam Paste|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CUKUPRASA™|
- Pat prawns dry with paper towels.
- Heat cooking oil and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Stir in MAGGI® Tomyam Paste and onion rings. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add prawns and shredded ka
- Add seasoning and lime juice, stir evenly. Dish out and garnish with red chili strips and mint leaves before serving.