Spinach In Coconut Gravy With Sweet Potatoes
The sweet potatoes and spinach are a sweet combination in this creamy gravy!
|1 bundle||Spinach, soaked and washed|
|1 large||Red sweet potato, cut into chunks|
|½ teaspoon||Black pepper|
|1 box||Coconut milk|
|1 tablespoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
- Boil the sweet potato until it softens.
- Heat the water in a wok, add the sweet potato that has been slightly mashed, along with ingredients A.
- Add spinach and leave it awhile.
- Pour in the coconut milk and sprinkle in MAGGI® CukupRasa™.
- Let the ingredients come to a boil. Serve and enjoy!
Energy 120 Kcal