Steam Fish Roll With Abalone Sauce
Warm and tasy dish coated with a strongly flavoured abalone sauce
|For the Fish|
|500 g||fish fillet|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|For the Stuffing|
|50 g||carrot, julienned|
|50 g||celery, julienned|
|50 g||abalone, strips
spring onion, blanched
|For the Sauce|
|1 tablespoon||MAGGI® Homemade Chicken Stock|
|1 tablespoon||MAGGI® Oyster Sauce
|dried Chinese mushroom, soaked|
- Pour enough water into a slow cooker, add in a can of abalone and let it simmer at HIGH
- setting for 2 – 3 hours to enhance the texture and flavour.
- Remove from slow cooker and leave to cool.
- To prepare the sauce, boil water, MAGGI® Homemade Chicken Stock, MAGGI® Oyster Sauce and shitake mushroom on the induction cooker. Press START and select MAX.
- When stock is boiling, reduce temperature to level 4 –5 and let it simmer. Check if mushrooms are cooked and add more water if mushroom needs to cook longer.
- After mushrooms are cooked, add in goji berries and let it simmer for a couple of minutes. Season to taste.
- Thicken sauce with corn starch. Keep warm on induction cooker at heat level 1.
- Then, cut fish fillet into 13 x 4 cm. Season with egg white and MAGGI® CukupRasa™. Leave aside to marinate.
- Cut stuffing in to 4cm strips. Divide vegetable and abalone strips into equal portion per fish. Place vegetable and abalone strips on fish and roll up tightly. Tie fish roll with blanched spring onion to secure.
- Fill water tank in Cubie Oven, select HEALTHY STEAM mode and press SET. Set temperature to 150 ̊C and press START.
- On a plate, place some julienned ginger and lay a fish roll on it. Arrange all fish roll across the plate.
- After preheating the oven, it will beep 3 times and the “√” icon will appear to state that it is preheated.
- Place the fish rolls on a wire rack and metal tray in the lower shelf and set 6 minutes before pressing the START button.
- After fish is done, remove from oven. Arrange 1 piece of mushroom on each fish. Pour sauce
Energy 140.8 Kcal