Steam Grouper Fish
Fish that is steamed to perfection, accompanied by a delightfully healthy soup.
|1 kg – 1.2kg (1 whole)||Grouper fish, cleaned
Oil, to sear on the fish
|2 strings||Spring onion, sliced|
|20 gram||Ginger, sliced|
|4 cubes||MAGGI® Ikan Bilis Cube|
|150 g||Tofu pok, cut into half|
|100 g||Yam, sliced into cube shape 2 cm thick|
|100 g||Chinese cabbage, sliced roughly|
|100 g||Black fungus, pre-soaked|
|2 nos||Tomato, cut wedges|
- Preheat cubie oven, select HEALTHY STEAM mode press SET adjust temperature to 150˚C press START.
- In a wok, heat oil and fried fish for 1 – 2 minutes and set aside.
- After preheating the oven will beep 3 times and the icon “√” appears to infrom the preheat is done.
- Put the fish in a pot or plate, sprinkle with spring onion and place in cubie oven lower shelf position and set 10 minutes press START.
- In a pot, boil ingredients A, blanched ingredients B in broth A until and set aside.
- Take the fish out and add in the broth. Cooked for 5minutes with blanched vegetables.
Energy 210.8 Kcal
Protein 26.6 g
Fat 8.3 g