A soft and airy bread that you want more of…
|250 gram||whole grain flour|
|250 gram||self-rising flour|
|2 tsp||corn oil|
|1 tablespoon||sesame oil|
|2 tsp||soy sauce|
|200 gram||cabbage, sliced|
|100 gram||carrot, chopped finely|
|100 gram||turnip, cut into cube|
|1 no||red chili, sliced|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|1 tsp||sesame oil (for drizzle)|
- In a bowl, combine whole grain flour and self-rising flour. Mix well.
- Make a hole in the middle, pour water and oil in the middle. Slowly mix water and flour and knead all become a dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix prawn, button mushroom, soy sauce and MAGGI CukupRasa. Mix it all together in a mixer or blender.
- Heat pan, pour in sesame oil and stir fry blended prawn, cabbage, carrot and turnip until the water reduce. Add in red chili, stir for a while and drizzle with sesame oil at the end. Let it cool.
- Using small rolling pin, roll dough and add in the filling. Seal properly, place into a paper cup.
- Heat the steamer, steam bun for 25 minutes or until the bun is thoroughly cooked.
Energy 359 Kcal