Stir Fried Long Beans With Egg
A delicious side-dish with minimal ingredients. A must try!
|1 teaspoon||corn oil|
|2 cloves||garlic, sliced|
|½||red onion, sliced|
|300 g||long beans,cut into 2-inch length|
|60 g||carrots, sliced|
|2 teaspoon||MAGGI® CukupRasa™|
|½||red chilli, sliced|
- Heat oil and stir-fry garlic and red onion.
- Add in the long beans and carrots. Cook until it softens.
- Sprinkle in MAGGI® CukupRasa™.
- In the wok, set aside the vegetables, add oil and pour in the eggs. Fry and stir eggs until well cooked.
- Garnish with red chilli and serve.
Energy 70 Kcal