Succulent Chicken Cooked in Yogurt
A fragrant and tasty chicken stew that’s sure-to-please.
|1 stalk||lemongrass, crushed|
|500 g||chicken, cut into pieces|
|3||kaffir lime leaves|
|2 tablespoons||corn oil|
|½ cup||NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural|
|1 cube||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube|
|1||green chilli, halved|
|1||tomato, cut into wedges|
|1 stalk||lemongrass, thinly sliced|
|½ teaspoon||white pepper|
|1 ½ teaspoons||coriander seeds|
- Firstly, blend the lemongrass, galangal, garlic, ginger, candlenuts, shallots, white pepper and coriander seeds together.
- Then, in a pot heat up the corn oil and fry the blended ingredients for 2 minutes or until it exudes a fragrant aroma.
- Proceed to add in the chicken, the crushed lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves. Mix everything together.
- Next, carefully add in the NESTLÉ Greek Yogurt Natural, MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube, green chilli, tomato and water. Reduce the heat and let it simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls while it’s still nice and hot. Enjoy!