Sweet Sour Fish
With a combination of two special flavours, this crispy fish coated in gravy is sure to tease your taste buds!
|500 gram||Seabass, clean and gutted|
|Oil, for deep frying|
|1 tbsp||corn oil (using the same oil to fry fish)|
|1 no||yellow onion, cut into cube|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1 inch||ginger, sliced|
|2 stalks||lemongrass, crushed|
|1 leaf||kaffir lime leave|
|5 no||bird eye chili, crushed|
|3 tbsp||MAGGI Chili Sauce|
|2 tbsp||MAGGI Tomato sauce|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|2 nos||tomato, cut into cube|
|Garnishing:||Coriander for garnishing|
1. Fillet fish, heat pan or griller and pan fried fish until cooked.
2. Arrange fish on serving plate.
3. In a pan, stir fry ingredients A until oil separated. Add in ingredients B.
4. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Pour sauce over fish, garnish with coriander leaves.
Energy 176 Kcal