Syawal Special Mandi Rice
A dish that’s packed with wonderful flavours, you’d able to taste it in every grain of rice!
|Mandi Spice Mix:|
|2 tablespoon||black pepper|
|2 tablespoon||black cumin|
|2 teaspoon||turmeric powder|
|3 tablespoon||ghee / corn oil|
|1 clove||garlic, cut into cubes|
|500 g||chicken breast and thighs (cut into big pieces)|
|4 tablespoon||mandi spice mix|
|500 g||basmati rice, washed and drained|
|2 cubes||MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube|
- In a pan, toast the spice mix until fragrant. Set it aside.
- Blend the toasted spice mix until fine.
- Sauté ingredients A until fragrant and add in ingredients B. Let the ingredients simmer until the chicken is tender. Remove the chicken pieces and set aside the stock for cooking the rice later.
- Add in the basmati rice into the rice cooker and 900 ml of the stock from the chicken that was cooked earlier (add water if stock doesn’t add up to 900ml).
- Add MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cube and stir before adding in the chicken.
- Let the rice and chicken cook in the rice cooker.
Energy 347 Kcal