Love tofu? Lover burger? Then, you’ll love this recipe that’s just out of this world!
|1 teaspoon||olive oil|
|1 medium||onion, chopped|
|400 gram||firm tofu|
|1 teaspoon||coriander powder|
|1 teaspoon||chili powder|
|½ cup||whole grain breadcrumb|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|3 nos||tomato, chopped|
|1 tbsp||chili, chopped|
|½ tsp||chili powder|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|½ tsp||MAGGI CukupRasa|
|100 gram||mix salad|
|8 slices||whole meal bread|
- Using plain cotton fabric, put the tofu on the fabric and drain all the excess water from the tofu.
- Put the tofu in a bowl and add in onion, coriander powder, chili powder, whole grain breadcrumb and MAGGI CukupRasa.
- Take 100 gram per patty and form it round. Flatten it before put it in the fridge while making your sauce.
- In a pan, add in chopped tomato, chili, chili powder and cook until the tomato like a thick sauce.
- Sprinkle MAGGI CukupRasa and lemon to make the taste more delicious.
- In a non-stick pan, drizzle a bit of olive oil and pan fried tofu patty each side for 2 minutes or until the color turn slightly golden brown. Continuously cooking the patty until done.
- On a plate, use a whole meal bread top with tofu patty, add on tangy tomato sauce. Top with the salad and if preference can put cheese slice.
- And finish with whole meal bun, and serve while hot.
Energy 231 Kcal