Toss of Prosperity' Yee Sang with MAGGI® Mi Goreng
Spring in every bite.
Good to Know
You can replace the salmon with thin abalone slices, add in jackfruit, green apple or Japanese pear for more healthy options.
|100 g||Salmon sashimi, thinly sliced|
|1 piece||carrot, gratted or shredded into long thin strips|
|½||white radish, grated or shredded into long thin strips|
|4 pieces||Chinese green lettuce leaves, shredded|
|100 g||cucumber, deseed and julienne or grated|
|1 slice||pomelo, peeled and sacs separated|
|50 g||spring onions, shredded|
|3 - 4 stalks||coriander leaves (leaves only)|
|1 packet||MAGGI ® Ayam blenched|
|2 tablespoons||pickled ginger, shredded|
|½ piece||red capsicum, shredded (optional)|
|½ piece||green capsicum, shredded (optional)|
|2 teaspoons||sesame oil|
|½ piece||lime, cut into wedges|
|2 tablespoons||lime juice|
|2 tablespoons||granulated sugar / honey|
|1 teaspoon||MAGGI® CUKUPRASA™|
|2 tablespoons||plum sauce|
|1 sachet||Seasoning from MAGGI ® Ayam|
|½ teaspoon||white pepper|
|½ teaspoon||5 spice powder|
|3 tablespoons||peanuts,roasted and crushed|
|2 teaspoons||white sesame seeds, toasted|
|30 g||NESTLÉ Gold Flakes|
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place a mountain pile of finely shredded carrot and white radish in the middle of a big, round serving plate.
- Arrange MAGGI® Ayam around the pile of shredded carrot and white radish, then arrange pomelo and remaining shredded/grated ingredients attractively (diff
- Arrange salmon sashimi on a small round plate. Top with some shredded spring onion and coriander leaves. Squeeze lime juice over the sashimi.
- To serve, pour sesame oil and the sauce over the arranged ingredients. Sprinkle on fried onions,
- Toss the Yee Sang using chopsticks, as high as possible while saying ‘prosperity greetings’ out loud to wish everyone for the year.